Brief Introduction of FFAB
FFab Creattions Private Limited (popularly known as “FFAB”) is an Indian company engaged in manufacturing of premium fashion fabrics mostly made of natural and man-made ﬁbres like Silk, Flax, Wool, Cotton, Viscose, Bemberg (Cupro), Modal, Bamboo and more mainly suited for fashion industry. The range includes, machine & hand wovens fabrics, value added fabrics in embroideries & prints and fabrics from artisan sector in multiple designs and categories.
Journey so far
The journey began way back in 1998 from Kolkata when the promoters realized the dearth of creative and premium fabrics in the market, rich in color, weave, and culture. This led to the idea of starting a textile company with creativity and design at its core. Soon from a small place in Kolkata the company opened its ofﬁces in Mumbai and Noida in 2003 and 2005 respectively. The employee strength grew from 2 people in 2003 to about 75+ people in 2019. Today, it is one of its kind and most creative textile company in India and also one of the most recognized and respected supplier of fabrics to the fashion industry in India and many other countries.
The founders of the company, Mr. Pravin Mittal and Mr. Sandeep Mittal. Coming from a professional background, they have set up a completely transparent and totally system driver organisation over the years in order to be the best in the market and is so regarded by its valued customers also. This has led to an environment of growth and motivation among its customers as well as employees at all levels.
The company sells globally in various countries and has a strong domestic presence across India selling in about 47+ cities and to about 3150+ customers in India and abroad. The company has its corporate office in Noida, a branch office in Bengaluru and 2 flagship stores, one each in New Delhi & Ahmedabad and a sister concern in Kolkata.
- Customize your own designs with us.
- No Minimums.
- 10000+ designs to choose from.
- Assured delivery of production orders in 2-6 weeks.
- Weekly updates of digital swatches at your fingertips.
- Professional images for top class color & texture visualization.
- Selling in 47+ cities in India and 17+ countries across 3 continents.
- Favorites with 145+ top domestic & international fashion designers.
- Best price and quality assurance.
- Availability of colors in more than 57+ solid fabrics.
- A state of the art In-house Design studio.
- State of the art In-house facility for Digital Printing.
- Infrastructure spreads across 3 flagship stores, 5 sales offices & 1 central warehouse.
- Exclusive network of 1375+ handloom weavers spread across 9 handloom clusters in India.
- A complete process & system driven company with on time delivery of more than 87% orders.